Hi everyone and thank you for stoping by my blog. I want to let everyone know a little about me and the "digiscrap world"! First, I should say: I LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES! I always tell people I think I took over 1000+ pictures of my first baby, first year of life! I was following her everywhere and making sure I have every memory saved! After her first year I was concerned about what to do with all the pictures so I decided to make a "First Year Book" and I love it. My mother in-law introduced me to Memory Mixer and digital scrap booking program, but to be honest I did not have the time to learn about until my girl was almost 2 and I did not have to work full time anymore! I did a few pages and love the way they were coming out so I did my first 2008 Year Book (two 100 pages book). I know use Memory Mixer and also Photoshop Elements 9, I also use many digital scrap booking embellishment, pages and more from the internet, my most favorite is Shabby Princess. I will tell you more about each of them later on each post. Anyway, I hope you love this blog and please let me know if you have any question or concerns or anything you want to learn!!
Thank you
Analia

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My first Book!

I thought it would be nice to show everyone my very first book, made back in 2007! This was made long time after my little girl was born. I took over 1000+ pictures so I decided to make a nice book for her to see many years after, and let me tell you, she loves to look at it and ask question about each photo! So... it is never too late! I google over a few companies for printing books online and came across Shutterfly. I love the colors and all the option for a Baby Book they had. The price was affordable too. Since them Shutterfly has added many new feature and they made it even easier for anyone to make a book.  I want to encourage everyone to just start making one for your little or big kid NOW! I promise your kid/s are going to love spending the time reading the stories you wrote about that specific picture or event. My girl loves to see her as a baby and see all her family around her at the hospital and I wrote thinks like: " Everyone thought you were the most beautiful baby, and had the most beautiful hair", lots of smiles come out every time she looks at her book!





 Let me know what do you   think? and if you have any question please leave me a comment and email address so I can answer you back!
Now go and DigiScrap!



No comments:

Post a Comment